Wednesday, January 6, 2010

-Title Change & One Worn Out Girl-


So today was my first day at work, as an RN! I went in to start the paperwork orientation stuff, so nothing exciting, but it was nice to know that I was getting big girl money! Seems like I've been waiting for this day forever!! I had my badge changed today also, so that helped things sink in a little more!
Norah, or "Norah Bean" (as we affectionately call her these days) had a big day too! Probably not the most fun day if she could speak for herself though! She went to the doctor today for her 9 week check-up and shots. She did great and she weighed in at 7 lb 6 oz! I was shocked at how much she weighed. I think she is going to be a big girl! Daddy wishes she would stay this size forever...she's so cuddly right now! HaHa! One thing is for sure, she was worn out after her big afternoon!
We hope everyone stays warm tonight and tomorrow in the blizzard!! HaHa!! Alabamians go crazy when we start talking snow!! Stay Snuggly!! ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment