Sunday, January 10, 2010

3 Months Married & 10 weeks old...Just Enjoying Each Other:

So not much has gone on in the last few days... Today Jake and I have been married 3 months, and Miss Norah is 10 weeks old. I am falling more and more in love with my husband as the days go by. I can hardly believe that we have been married that long, but at the same time, I feel like we have been married for years. I guess that's what happens when you date for so many years before marriage. But I will say, that even in our worst days, or my worst days (haha), he still loves me so unconditionally and I always feel blessed to be his wife. I just pray that he always feels that love from me as well. We are so thankful for the love the Lord has given us, and we pray that the love that we feel for Him and for one another overflows from us and is felt by those who come into our lives. What a blessing marriage is...for those who don't feel that way, I would say you are missing something! I am married to my very best friend, and I couldn't imagine my life any other way! I am blessed! Miss Norah is still a joy to be around and she is such a lovey girl! I decided to try and cut her hair yesterday, and it went okay...haha. It was a little bit of a challenge. For one, I was working with a 10 week old puppy, and two, I probably had one of the crappiest pair of clippers ever. We bought them on sale, and now I know why they were on sale! Her haircut wasn't the best, but she still looks really cute!! We have just enjoyed a relaxed weekend at home. We went to church this morning and we were pretty late getting there because we had to wait in line to get off the interstate for about 10 mins. Then..once we got in the church, we had to go to a classroom to watch the service because the main auditorium was full and the overflow room (held in the youth wing which holds about 500 ppl) was full also! We were amazed! But the service was awesome and the overflow problem was a great problem to have! We hope everyone has a wonderful week ahead! Be safe and Be Blessed!

This is Norah sweetly pushing the boundaries! HaHa! We had told her to stay in her bed while we were working on our budget, and I looked down at her about 45 minutes later, and this was her...still in her bed! HaHa! I had to run and get the camera! She's a mess and she makes us laugh, which we love!

She loves to snuggle!

Before her haircut...

"Mommy, please stop cutting my hair...I've had enough..."

After her haircut...

A few snapshots from our "snow day"


No comments:

Post a Comment