Tuesday, January 5, 2010

::My Study Buddy::

Not much has gone on at the Harvell house this week, so far...I've tried to work a little where I can. Jake had a crazy start back to work last night. They were bombarded with a ton more packages than they were expecting. He got home about an hour and a half late! I've also been trying to discipline myself to start studying for boards! I can't tell you how nice it's been to take a break from thinking about school stuff for the past few weeks! But...now it's time to get back into the books and get myself ready for the big test! I've had a sweet study buddy though, which makes things a little easier somehow! ;-) She is hilarious and she makes me laugh. She loves to be right in the middle of everything, she'll be sweet though and mind me to stay off the papers, but she still feels the need to be close and touch things, haha! She also LOVES my pens and pencils. I'm not really sure why, but everytime she is close and I am writing something she stares my pen down and can't help but reach out and lick or bite it! She keeps me entertained, needless to say! We hope everyone is off to a great start to this week, and we hope you are staying warm! It's FREEZING out there! Thank you Lord for heat!



No comments:

Post a Comment