Thursday, February 18, 2010

So, It's been a while.....

It's been a while since we've written. Since the last post, there's been some good things happen for us. I am officially a Registered Nurse, and I've finished my second week of working on a "real" RN license and not just a temporary. That's been a wonderful feeling!! I can't tell you how excited and overwhelmed I was to find out that I passed boards!! What a blessing. We've really enjoyed being able to work and then enjoy our down time when we're off.
Jake and I celebrated our 1st married Valentine's Day, and we had a wonderful time. We had a great dinner at J.Alexander's! That was our first formal date night in a long time. Life has been crazy and money has been tight, so it was nice to have a nice night out at one of our favorite restaurants. After dinner, we went to watch the movie Valentine's Day with Andrew and Leakhena. We always enjoy our time with friends.

Today I traveled to Wallace State Community College in Hanceville, AL to watch my sister and her basketball team play in a regional game. She is a sophomore, so it was an awesome honor for her to be able to go and play in the tournament. I'm so proud of her and her awesome team spirit. She is always encouraging her teammates and complimenting their efforts. I know she wishes that she could have played more in the game, but you would never know it by her actions. I'm just glad to be her sister, and I look forward to watching her play for 2 more years! I love watching my siblings grow up and I love watching them participate in things they enjoy!
Well I'm tired tonight.....I will post some random pictures from the past few weeks. Enjoy! I hope you all are doing well, and we hope you are continuing to feel God's love in your life.
Love J & K
Pictures from our last weekend home (to Decatur)




Our Little Norah...Getting Big


Our mischievous little girl...Yes, that would be dice she found under our bed! That's her new thing to go trampsing under the bed. She thinks she's cool. She found the dice and dumped them all in the floor. She thought they were the coolest things ever. I had to stop taking pictures so she wouldn't eat one!!


It's All Official...



GOD IS GOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment